Huheey Inorganic Chemistry PDF 4th Edition Download
📋 Table Of Content
Download Huheey Inorganic Chemistry PDF 4th Edition. Inorganic Chemistry - Principles of Structure and Reactivity 4th Edition is authored by James E. Huheey, Ellen A. Keiter, Richard L. Keiter, and Okhil K. Medhi.
Description of the Book
Book Title: Inorganic Chemistry - Principles of Structure and Reactivity
Authors: James E. Huheey, Ellen A. Keiter, Richard L. Keiter and Okhil K. Medhi
Edition: 4th Edition
Key Features of the Book
- Considerable rearrangement to suit the requirement of the students and teachers of the Indian subcontinent.
- Through re-editing and reorganization of the chapters on chemistry of the main group elements, descriptive chemistry of metals, organometallic chemistry, solid-state chemistry, and bioinorganic chemistry.
- Addition of thermodynamic stability of complex compounds, organometallic chemistry of the main group elements, and Frost diagram.
- A chapter on symmetry along with the applications of symmetry (including spectroscopy and crystallography) and an introduction to point groups.
- Reorganized and updated chapters on bonding, thereby presenting a modern approach to the students.
Content of Huheey Inorganic Chemistry PDF
There are 19 chapters and 9 appendices covering various topics in the book.
The chapters of the Huheey Inorganic Chemistry PDF are enlisted below
- What is Inorganic Chemistry?
- The Structure of the Atom
- Symmetry and Group Theory
- Bonding Models in Inorganic Chemistry: 1. Ionic Compounds
- Bonding Models in Inorganic Chemistry: 2. The Covalent Bond
- The Structure and Reactivity of Molecules
- The Solid State
- Chemical Forces
- Acid-Base Chemistry
- Chemistry in Aqueous and Nonaqueous Solvents
- Coordination Chemistry: Bonding, Spectra and Magnetism
- Coordination Chemistry: Structure
- Coordination Chemistry: Reactions, Kinetics and Mechanisms
- Some Descriptive Chemistry of the Metals
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chains, Rings, Cages and Clusters
- The Chemistry of the Halogens and the Noble Gases
- The Inorganic Chemistry of Biological Systems
Download Huheey Inorganic Chemistry 4th Edition PDF
You can download Huheey Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of Structure and Reactivity 4th Edition PDF from the download link given below.
File Size: 20 MB
Recommended Books for NEET and IIT-JEE Chemistry
- JD Lee Inorganic Chemistry PDF
- JD Lee Sudarshan Guha PDF
- OP Tandon Physical Chemistry PDF
- OP Tandon Organic Chemistry PDF
Disclaimer: edubuzznotes.com does not own these study materials. We have neither created nor scanned these study materials. We have just provided the links that are already available on the Internet for the reader to acquire knowledge. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org