JD Lee Inorganic Chemistry PDF Free Download. The “CONCISE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY” – Fifth Edition is written by JD Lee.
The aim of the fifth edition remains exactly the same as those of the first edition –
- To provide a modern textbook of inorganic chemistry that is long enough to cover the essentials, yet short enough to be interesting.
- To provide a simple and logical framework into which the reader should be able to fit factual knowledge, and extrapolate from this to predict unknown facts.
- To fill the gap between school books and final year honours degree chemistry texts.
- The book is aimed primarily at first and second-year degree students in chemistry.
- Above all is intended to be easy to read and understand, and is based on descriptive chemistry combined with some of the reasons why.
The book is organized into six “Parts”: theoretical concepts and hydrogen, s-block, p-block, d-block, f-block, and other topics. Most chapters include a section on further reading, with easy to understand articles, references to specialized textbooks, and review articles. This book is mainly about the chemistry of elements, which is properly regarded as inorganic chemistry.
CONTENTS OF THE BOOK –
PART ONE: THEORETICAL CONCEPTS AND HYDROGEN
- CHAPTER 1 – ATOMIC STRUCTURE AND THE PERIODIC TABLE
- CHAPTER 2 – INTRODUCTION TO BONDING
- CHAPTER 3 – THE IONIC BOND
- CHAPTER 4 – THE COVALENT BOND
- CHAPTER 5 – THE METALLIC BOND
- CHAPTER 6 – GENERAL PROPERTIES OF THE ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 7 – COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- CHAPTER 8 – HYDROGEN AND THE HYDRIDES
PART TWO: THE s-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 9 – GROUP 1 – THE ALKALI METALS
- CHAPTER 10 – THE CHLOR-ALKALI INDUSTRY
- CHAPTER 11 – GROUP 2 – THE ALKALINE EARTH ELEMENTS
PART THREE: THE p-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 12 – THE GROUP 13 ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 13 – THE GROUP 14 ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 14 – THE GROUP 15 ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 15 – GROUP 16 – THE CHALCOGENS
- CHAPTER 16 – GROUP 17 – THE HALOGENS
- CHAPTER 17 – GROUP 18 – THE NOBLE GASES
PART FOUR: THE d-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 18 – AN INTRODUCTION TO THE TRANSITION ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 19 – GROUP 3 – THE SCANDIUM GROUP
- CHAPTER 20 – GROUP 4 – THE TITANIUM GROUP
- CHAPTER 21 – GROUP 5 – THE VANADIUM GROUP
- CHAPTER 22 – GROUP 6 – THE CHROMIUM GROUP
- CHAPTER 23 – GROUP 7 – THE MANGANESE GROUP
- CHAPTER 24 – GROUP 8 – THE IRON GROUP
- CHAPTER 25 – GROUP 9 – THE COBALT GROUP
- CHAPTER 26 – GROUP 10 – THE NICKEL GROUP
- CHAPTER 27 – GROUP 11 – THE COPPER GROUP: COINAGE METALS
- CHAPTER 28 – GROUP 12 – THE ZINC GROUP
PART FIVE: THE f-BLOCK ELEMENTS
- CHAPTER 29 – THE LANTHANIDE SERIES
- CHAPTER 30 – THE ACTINIDES
PART SIX: OTHER TOPICS
- CHAPTER 31 – THE ATOMIC NUCLEUS
- CHAPTER 32 – SPECTRA
Download the 5th Edition JD Lee Inorganic Chemistry PDF from the following links given below.
The number of pages in the book is 1057 pages and the File Size is 35-36 MB.
Also, leave a COMMENT on “What you like in the book?”.
If you are finding any difficulty in downloading the books from the links given above, feel free to contact us. We will resolve your issues at the earliest.
You can also send your Study Materials to us in order to help other needful students. Send it directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through comment box below.
Note: edubuzznotes.com doesn’t own these study materials and do not support piracy. We provide links that are available on the internet. These study materials are provided for all readers who want to learn and gain knowledge and cannot buy this book as of now.
For any queries, contact us @ email@example.com